Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, March 21, 2014

On The Needles...and The Hook



I am about an inch longer on the Lady Kina Cardigan.
Every time I work on it, 
I tell myself I need one of these for me!


One day while cruising around somewhere,
The videos for this pattern are wonderful
and make the scarf super easy to crochet.

Daughter DeeDee is a scarf wearing woman!
Since tomorrow is her birthday,
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
This will be another scarf for her,
it might (meaning will) be late but 
she won't care.
The button is fabulous!
It changes colors depending what it's up against.
I have 2 finished scarves for her already,
this will be a bonus gift.

See what others are working on by visiting Patchwork Times.
Every time I see Judy L's cardigan, 
I have to control my urge to start it!
You know what I mean, I know you do.


4 comments:

Ramona said...

Thank you for sharing the scarf pattern. It is beautiful. I sent it to my sister as she is the crocheter. Love the color of your sweater.

Granny said...

Pretty scarf. I'm not too good at crochet but I may have to try that one. Happy Birthday DeeDee!

Dar said...

Your Lady Kina cardigan is looking real pretty. Love the color. Happy BD to your daughter.

Judy S. said...

Your sweater is really coming along! Great color and nice pattern. Yes, you need to make one for YOU!