Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Thursday, November 06, 2014

Bonnie Challenge Update


I'm a day late with my Bonnie UFO Challenge Update. 
That's the way things have been going lately.
I only have 8 blocks left to sew back together.

Then I did some counting and some math.
Bad idea???
Maybe not.
If I make 12 more blocks, 
I can make 2 cuddle on the couch quilts.

Will I?
I don't know.
I'm still thinking about it.


I also have these 8 sewn blocks to press.
That's not all I've done this week,
I worked on another project instead.
Can't tell you what it is though.
You know,
tis the season.

How did others do with their Bonnie UFOs?


6 comments:

Laura said...

If you've got the scraps, make 2 quilts!

Cathy said...

You're almost there!

Mary said...

What a totally different look that gives them, really unique.

Mary said...

One Day late, it's all good! Nice to see these blocks coming together.

Bonnie said...

Hum, I missed this little challenge. I'm working on Easy Street but I'm not getting far very fast. Think how many scraps you can use if you make more blocks. Just sayin'.

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

I like your math!